Data Protection Information
Responsible for the treatment:
● MARTA NAIT S.L. (hereinafter referred to as Nait Nait)
Purposes of the treatment:
● Informative web page.
● Execution of the purchase contract.
● Manage registration and access to the Nait Nait private area.
● Sending promotions.
● Management of queries, requests and/or requests through Customer Service channels.
● Management of personnel selection processes.
Legitimacy of the treatment
● Express consent of the data subject.
● Execution of a contract or application of pre-contractual measures.
● Legitimate interest for data processing.
● Compliance with legal obligations.
● The data will be kept for the time strictly necessary to fulfill the purposes collected; as long as the data subject does not revoke his/her consent, as well as for the fulfillment of legal obligations.
Personal data collected through the website will not be transferred to third parties. Without prejudice to those third parties that provide services to MARTA NAIT S.L., its subsidiaries or franchises, for the purpose of managing the purchase and sale of Nait Nait products, the contractual and/or pre-contractual relationship with the interested parties or processing requests made by them.
Rights of interested parties
● Access, rectify and delete data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.
● Additional and detailed information on Data Protection can be found in the attached clauses below.
MARTA NAIT S.L., committed to transparency and legality in the processing of personal data of its customers and/or users, informs you that it processes your personal data in accordance with the provisions of REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter "GDPR").
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
MARTA NAIT S.L. markets its products in Spain under the trademark Nait Nait. Therefore, the personal data that you have provided us through any of the domains of the Nait Nait website, its social networks or through any other communications with you will be subject to the Register of Processing Activities for which Nait Nait S.L. is responsible:
MARTA NAIT S.L.with postal address at: Avenida de Cádiz 9, (41004) Sevilla, Spain.
● Main website: https://naitnait.com/
● Other domains:
What is your presence in social networks?
MARTA NAIT S.L.has the following profiles in the main Internet social networks (Pinterest, LinkedIn, Tik Tok, Facebook and Instagram).
MARTA NAIT S.L. is recognized as responsible for the processing of data of its users, followers, or people who make comments through them. Likewise, MARTA NAIT S.L. disclaims any liability for comments made by users and followers in their social networks.
MARTA NAIT S.L.may use the profiles described above to inform its users of topics that it considers of interest to them.
What personal data do we collect?
The personal data that the user may provide:
- Identification data: Name and surname, date of birth.
- Contact details: e-mail address, postal address, telephone number.
- Financial and transactional information: Payment or card details, information about your purchases, orders and/or returns.
- Connection and navigation data: Language, country from which you interact with us, etc.
- Academic and employment data.
- Information about your tastes and preferences.
The completion of certain data is mandatory in order to enter into a purchase contract with us. Failure to provide the requested personal data or not accepting this data protection policy means the impossibility to purchase our products.
Why and for what purpose do we process your data?
Depending on the purposes we will need to treat some data or others, which in general will be, depending on the case, the following:
- Bb The website is completely informative about the products offered by MARTA NAIT S.L.
- The collection and automated processing of data through the website will be done to collect all the data necessary to contract with us, and depending on the circumstances, to enjoy services and/or exclusive promotions for members of the loyalty program.
- For commercial and marketing purposes, in order to manage subscriptions, send personalized information, show you advertising of your interest through the Internet and, in general, offer recommendations based on your interaction with us.
- For analytical and statistical purposes on navigation, accessibility and user experience of the website.
We inform that the personal data obtained as a result of the formalization of the contract of sale of Nait Nait products, as well as any other data entered by you to access the services and/or exclusive promotions of Nait Nait will be part of a Register of Processing Activities and Operations (RAT), which will be updated periodically in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations and that all relevant security measures have been adopted in this regard.
The user is informed of the possibility of withdrawing consent in the event that consent has been given for a specific purpose, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on consent prior to its withdrawal.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The processing of your data may be based on the following legal bases:
- Express consent by users when contacting us by electronic means through any of the channels provided for this purpose..
We may contact you via email, phone calls, sending SMS or other equivalent electronic means of communication in relation to products, updates, incidents or informative communications related to the functionality of our website.
- Necessary for the execution of the purchase contract with us..
The personal data you provide will be processed in order to identify you as a user on our website and manage the development, fulfillment and execution of the contract of sale of the products you have purchased. The data will be kept as long as our business relationship is maintained, and once concluded, will be kept blocked for a period of 4 years to address potential claims. The legal basis for the processing of this data is the fulfillment of the contractual obligations you assume when purchasing our products.
- Express consent in relation to the sending of communications when subscribing to any of our loyalty programs..
So that we can inform you about the advantages of belonging to our Clubs such as: accumulate points for purchases made, enjoy free arrangements in seasonal clothing, be informed of events (own and third parties) as well as scoops, promotions, congratulations and personalized details according to your tastes. The non-acceptance of this purpose means that you will not be able to enjoy these advantages. The personal data provided will be kept as long as you do not ask us to unsubscribe, since until then we will understand that you are still interested in belonging to the club.
- Express consent for the sending of commercial communications about products and news and for the generation of user profiles..
Your personal data may also be processed for the purpose of generating user profiles, (for this we will use segmentation procedures based on gender, interests or purchasing behavior) and to send you, by electronic, postal and telephone (including SMS alerts, or other similar means of messaging) personalized commercial information that may be of interest about products or services related to those offered by MARTA NAIT S.L. or any of its subsidiaries or franchises as long as you have given your consent by checking the box to subscribe to our newsletters. The legal basis for the processing of data for this purpose is the consent you give us by checking the corresponding subscription box, so it is necessary to check the authorization box if you want us to process your data for this purpose.
- For the application of pre-contractual measures in the case of eventual selection processes opened by MARTA NAIT S.L.
- Fulfillment of legal obligations for fraud prevention, communication with Public Authorities and third party claims..
How long do we keep your data?
The processing of data for the purposes described will be maintained for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose of collection, as well as to comply with legal obligations arising from the processing of data. Notwithstanding that the conservation is necessary for the formulation, exercise or defense of potential claims and / or provided that it is permitted by applicable law.
MARTA NAIT S.L. undertakes to cease the processing of personal data when the retention period has expired, as well as to duly block them in our databases.
You can object to the processing of your data for commercial purposes by sending an email to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also request to UNSUBSCRIBE from commercial communications through a link that appears in each newsletter you receive. Once the cancellation of your data has been requested, they will be blocked for a period of 4 years, available only to Public Administrations, Courts and Tribunals to meet possible claims, after which, such data will be deleted.
To which recipients is your data communicated?
In general, MARTA NAIT S.L. will not transfer personal data to third parties, except in those situations in which such data may be transferred to other subsidiaries or franchises of the MARTA NAIT group, or other collaborators that provide services to the group, in order to manage the provision of services, the contractual and/or pre-contractual relationship with the interested parties or to process requests made by them.
Both MARTA NAIT S.L., seek to ensure the security of personal data when it is sent outside the company and ensure that third party service providers respect confidentiality and have adequate measures to protect personal data. These third parties are obliged to ensure that the information is handled in accordance with European data privacy regulations. In some cases, personal data may be required by law to be disclosed to public bodies or other parties, only what is strictly necessary for the fulfillment of such legal obligations will be disclosed.
Where is your data stored?
In general, data is stored within the European Union (Madrid) in ERP.
What rights do you have and how can you exercise them?
You may address your communications and exercise your rights by sending a written communication to the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
Pursuant to the provisions of the regulations on data protection you can request:
- Right of access: you can request information of those personal data that we have about you.
- Right of rectificationYou can communicate any change in your personal data.
- Right to erasure and the right to be forgotten: you can request the deletion prior blocking of personal data.
- Right of limitation to the treatment: involves the restriction of the processing of personal data.
- Right of opposition: you can withdraw consent to the processing of data, opposing further processing.
- Right to portabilityIn some cases, you may request a copy of your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format for transmission to another data controller.
- Right not to be subject to individualized decisions: you may request not to be subject to decisions that are based solely on automated processing, including profiling, that produce legal effects or significantly affect the data subject.
Who is responsible for the accuracy and veracity of the data provided?
The user is solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data communicated to the company, exonerating MARTA NAIT S.L. of any responsibility in this regard. Users guarantee and respond, in any case, the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information. Neither MARTA NAIT S.L. nor any of its subsidiaries and/or franchises are responsible for the veracity of the information that is not of their own elaboration and of which another source is indicated, so neither assumes any responsibility for hypothetical damages that may arise from the use of such information.
What security measures do we apply to protect your personal data?
Both MARTA NAIT S.L. and its subsidiaries and franchises have adopted the security levels of protection of personal data legally required, and tries to install those additional technical means or measures at its disposal to avoid the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of personal data provided to MARTA NAIT S.L.
Internal security policy
Security breaches can be caused by employees, third parties or computer errors. Therefore, we are legally obliged to notify data subjects if their personal data has been seriously affected within 72 hours at the latest. In addition, users will be notified as soon as the security breach is resolved.